Cremation urns - Unique piece
Truly a hand-made work of art, this earthenware sculpture and funeral urn is inspired by the shape of primitive headstones. Its meticulous ornamentation seems to reveal fossils of tiny sea creatures. The texture’s natural quality is evocative of coral, volcanic stone, and sea sponge.
All urns are delivered in a magnificent Furoshiki
Japanese style bag whose knotting symbolises the respect of a ritual.
- Dimensions - 5,5 x 11 x 10 " ( W x L x H )
- Materials - Ceramic, Earthenware
- Colours - Beige ivory, Taupe grey
- Weight - 11,5 lbs
- Capacity - 132 cubic inches
- Usages - Preservation, Columbarium, Burial