Cremation urns - Unique piece
Truly a hand-made work of art, this
earthenware sculpture and funeral urn is inspired by
the shape of primitive headstones. The sense of continuity depicted in the
design, originates from a majestic spiral that wraps the urn and draws us into a
meditative state. The detailed and textured motif reminds us of sand paintings
or shamanic depictions from ancient civilizations.
All urns are delivered in a magnificent Furoshiki
Japanese style bag whose knotting symbolises the respect of a ritual.
- Dimensions - 6 x 11 x 11 " ( W x L x H )
- Materials - Ceramic, Earthenware
- Colours - Beige ivory, Taupe grey
- Weight - 11,5 lbs
- Capacity - 183 cubic inches
- Usages - Preservation, Columbarium, Burial