Cremation urns - Unique piece
Truly a hand-made work of art, this earthenware sculpture and funeral urn is inspired by the shape of primitive headstones. On one side, its meticulous ornamentation reveals a perfect circle, like a solar disk. On the other side, a rosette appears. Together, they create a mysterious impression resembling a megalith from an ancient, sacred site.
All urns are delivered in a magnificent Furoshiki
Japanese style bag whose knotting symbolises the respect of a ritual.
- Dimensions - 5 x 10 x 10 " ( W x L x H )
- Materials - Ceramic, Earthenware
- Colours - Taupe grey, Beige ivory
- Weight - 11,5 lbs
- Capacity - 146 cubic inches
- Usages - Preservation, Burial, Columbarium