COMING SOON !
Our mission is simple: offer the most beautiful and innovative ecological funeral urn that becomes a tree.
Be it for a birth, a wedding or for a death; planting a tree is a tribute to life. It is a symbolic gesture that consolidates our roots. What a beautiful ecological way of perpetuating life.
- The cycle of life renews itself;
- Cemeteries are transformed into forests;
- Mourning is accompanied by hope and the memory becomes a living presence;
- You choose an ecological product without compromising on esthetics.
ROOTS pays tribute with beauty and elegance because of its sober and refined design.
ROOTS, both made from post-consumer matter as well as entirely natural materials is a certified green funeral product by the Green Burial Council and we are extremely proud!
The fertiliser stick provided combined with the new material made of coffee and lime that we invented, will neutralise the high pH levels of the ashes and encourage the growth of the tree once planted
The use of post-consumer coffee grounds honours the sustainable development values of our company. Furthermore, its reutilisation is highly symbolic of the cycle of life.
A tree that really grows!
Each ROOTS urn will contain 3 complimentary different species of trees.
Our planting system proven and highly effective will allow for the inside planting of the tree in order to maximise its germination and growth. We even guarantee its germination (*certain conditions apply)
This ensures that you have the possibility of starting the planting regardless of the season and the time of death.
While we highly recommend starting the planting of the tree inside, ROOTS can respond to many needs:
- It could be planted in the earth directly.
- It could be used simply as an ecological urn for those who do not wish to grow a tree.
- It could be buried separately from the tree. If you have a lot in a conventional cemetery, you can bury the urn in the cemetery and plant the tree in a spot that is significant to you.
How does it work
The initial idea is to be able to feel the presence of the loved one in the important moments that we will live without him/her; the first celebration, first Christmas, first vacation, etc.
Mourning is a difficult process and the hope created by the tree that is beginning to grow symbolizes that life continues.
After a couple of months, when the tree is big enough, each one can choose the appropriate moment to bury the urn and the tree in the ground.
this manner we respect the pace of the mourning process, which is different for
each of us.